Join me on a safari trip to Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park & Lower Zambezi National Park. Both reserves are well known for frequent leopard sightings. South Luangwa is also a good park for spotting large prides of lions.
Follow me on Youtube if you like this clip (400,000+ followers so far!). Each week, I upload one new trip report about my travels around the world.
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/luxurytravelexpert
– Blog: http://theluxurytravelexpert.com
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxTravelExpert
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuxuryTravelExpert
– Tumblr: http://luxurytravelexpert.tumblr.com