Join me on this flight in Business Class onboard a Bhutan Airlines Airbus A319 from Paro (Bhutan) to New Delhi (India). Considered the world’s most dangerous airport, Paro is nestled in a deep valley and surrounded by sharp Himalayan peaks of up to 5,500 m (18,000 ft) tall.
Read my review of this flight on my travel blog: https://theluxurytravelexpert.com/2019/10/30/review-bhutan-airlines-business-class
Follow me on Youtube if you like this clip (400,000+ followers so far!). Each week, I upload one new trip report about my travels around the world.
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/luxurytravelexpert
– Blog: http://theluxurytravelexpert.com
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxTravelExpert
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuxuryTravelExpert
– Tumblr: http://luxurytravelexpert.tumblr.com